4/15/22 Betrayed

 Betrayed

“Alios come back, you can’t leave us like this!” Mardiaz screamed to his friend.

Alios stopped and turned to his friend, “I have had enough! I’m tired of it and I don’t want it anymore!”

“Why didn’t you say anything? I could have tried to help you, someone else could have tried to help you, but we didn’t know,” Mardiaz replied with disappointment.

“I shouldn’t have had to tell you, you should’ve known, you should have seen the signs!” Alios defended.

“You didn’t show any signs! You told us you were fine! How were we supposed to know?

We can’t read minds, Alios.”

“Mardiaz stop, just let me leave, you are making this harder than it needs to be,” Alios pleaded.

“Do you even realize how screwed we are without you? We were not prepared for this, you are a vital part of the group, you are screwing us all over by doing this!”

“Well now you will have to survive without me because I’m leaving,” Alios said sternly.

“I thought you were my friend Alios, I thought you cared about this group, that it meant something to you,” Mardiaz said sadly.

“You thought wrong. I don’t need this, I never did.”

“Then why were you even here?”

“I don’t know Mardiaz, I don’t know. But I do know that I am leaving.”

Mardiaz looks on disappointedly as Alios walks away. He feels betrayed, he thought

knew Alios but apparently not. If this was the true Alios then maybe he didn’t want to be friends with him at all.  


The End

4/15/22


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/18/22 The Hypno-Toilet

12/25/22 Paper Floor

9/22/22 We the Dreamers