12/22/22 Cold Temper

 Cold Temper

“NO! PLEASE STOP!” he pleaded as she rained snow over him.

“Pathetic, a little snow won’t kill you.”

“Then why are you doing this?” he shakily asked.

“To show you that my powers are very real. You see I did not take kindly to your mockery and felt an example was needed.”

“Alright, alright, I believe you, you have ice powers. Will you please let me go?” he said, holding up his fists bound to the earth with ice.

“No, I don’t think I will. You see, this tiny sprinkling of snow won’t kill you, but I assure you, my powers can be very deadly.” She clenched her fist and the snow fused together into sharp icicles that landed all around him.

He whimpered, “Please don’t kill me.”

“I won’t. But I will let you go now.” She unclenched her fist and all the snow and ice melted, drenching the man but freeing him of his bonds. “I would not underestimate me again. My powers may be of ice but I assure you I have quite a hot temper.”

“I promise, I will not doubt you or others like you ever again,” he said quickly before sprinting away.

“Good.”


The End

12/22/22


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/18/22 The Hypno-Toilet

12/25/22 Paper Floor

9/22/22 We the Dreamers