2/17/22 Agony

 Agony

Wailing and moaning, crying out in agony. I’m starving I’m starving, please come and help me. I fall to the floor, unable to control my sadness. I scream as loud as my lungs allow. Please just give me some food, my stomach aches, I’m dying. 

My body begins to collapse, losing all energy. My last breaths are spent crying out for help. My eyes become heavy, they can hardly stay open. I try my best to rub the tiredness away but it remains. As my brain shuts down more, my screams grow louder.

I try to move but I cannot, my legs do not know how to function. Help me, HELP ME, I scream, but it’s like no one is listening, they don’t understand. How can they not feel my pain, sense my misery. They should know, they should help.

I cry and I cry, waiting for a generous soul to aid me. Will they ever come? Is this the place I am going to die? There is so much I never got to experience in life, and now never will. Oh what agony this is, I feel so helpless, so vulnerable. I cry tears of anguish, please help me.

Suddenly two large hands grasp me and lift me into the air, “Oh stop being so dramatic,” my babysitter says to me. I am sat down in a highchair and buckled in tight. Food is laid before me and as quickly as I can I shovel it into my mouth, with no care for cleanliness. Everything is fine now, I am calm, I am happy, I am ready to go to sleep.


The End

2/17/22


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/18/22 The Hypno-Toilet

12/25/22 Paper Floor

9/22/22 We the Dreamers