6/12/22 Am I Myself?

 Am I Myself?

“Margaret, am I still here?” Jen asked her friend with legitimate concern.

“Of course you are here, what kind of question is that?” Margaret replied.

“I just don’t feel real at the moment. It’s like I’m me, but I’m not me.”

Margaret looks her friend up and down, “Well Jen, you still look like yourself to me.”

“That’s good. And I’m still acting like me? Right?”

“Other than whatever is happening right now, yeah you have been acting like yourself. Maybe a little more tired than usual, but still you.”

“Thank you Margaret, I just wanted to be sure. I’m gonna go lie down for a while and hopefully wake up as myself again.”

“You do that Jen, I think some sleep will do you good.”

“Goodnight Margaret.”

“Goodnight Jen.”


The End

6/12/22


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/18/22 The Hypno-Toilet

12/25/22 Paper Floor

9/22/22 We the Dreamers