11/14/22 Listen and Learn

 Listen and Learn

“For the small small price of-”

“No I don’t want it,” *Click*

“By following this one easy step, you too can-”

“No I can’t,” *Click*

“Changing this one area of your life, can improve-”

“No it won’t,” *Click*

“Hey, buddy, maybe listen to what these people are saying!”

“Huh?” *Click*

“Yeah no, you aren’t getting rid of me. You can click that thing all you want, but I’ll still be here.”

*Click*Click*Click*

“Told ya it wouldn’t work. Now that I finally have your attention, let’s make your life better alright?”

“Ok.”

“Alright, good. Now I want you to click back through those channels, and don’t just listen to them, really think about ‘em, internalize them, and follow them. You got that?”

“Yes.”

“Alright, good. Don’t go trying to fool me though alright? I’ll still be here, watching. I’ll know if you try to skip ahead, or just ignore what these people have to say. Now go on, listen and learn my friend, listen and learn.”

*Click*


The End

11/14/22


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/18/22 The Hypno-Toilet

12/25/22 Paper Floor

9/22/22 We the Dreamers