12/15/22 Loudly

 Loudly

“How loud do I have to shout at you before you listen?”

“I am listening! I’ve listened every time.”

“Yes but you never do anything about it.”

“Yes I do!”

“...”

“For like a few months…”

“...”

“Before falling right back to where I was before.”

“Exactly, therefore, you did not listen. If you had truly listened, you would not fall so often.”

“I know, I know I need to change but I don’t want to.”

“Would you risk everything based on something you just want? Not even something you need. Is it really worth it?”

“No.”

“That’s right. I have shown you time and time again that you can just let it go, you don’t need it. Come to me and I will help you.”

“But…”

“But what? What argument can you possibly give?”

“None.”

“Alright. Now come, let’s walk this road together and I will help you not to stumble.”


The End

12/15/22


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/18/22 The Hypno-Toilet

12/25/22 Paper Floor

9/22/22 We the Dreamers