12/24/22 Being a Baby

 Being a Baby

I love this, everyone's eyes are on me, their attention is on me, it’s perfect. I’m being played with and cuddled, I really love the bouncing, that can keep happening. These people keep passing me around though. I’d prefer to stay with mama and dada but these other people are pretty fun.

I’m not quite sure where I am, this place doesn’t look like home. There are so many fun things on the table though; yummy napkins, shiny forks, some cups that I want to grab also. These people are no fun though, they won’t let me touch anything, they keep giving me this plastic bottle that is so boring!

Wait, why is no one looking at me now. This lady just brought things that smell nice, and now no one is looking at me. Oh wait, I’m going back to mama! Ooh she is giving me the yummy smelling things, this is pretty good, thank you mama. No wait, stop, I don’t want to be in this chair, put me back on your lap! Play with me! Pay attention to me!

Oh yay, dada is coming to pick me up. He heard me, he understands. Yay freedom, now maybe I can walk around a little, with dada watching me of course.

Aw that was a short walk, and now back to the table? He better not put me back in that chair. I can’t move in that thing! No one can hold me when I’m in there, it’s terrible! Ok, ok, this other guy, not dada, I think he calls himself grandpa? He can hold me, that’s alright. Wait no, why are my eyes shutting, I don’t want to sleep, I want to stay awa-


The End

12/24/22


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/18/22 The Hypno-Toilet

12/25/22 Paper Floor

9/22/22 We the Dreamers