12/30/22 Reality is Changing

 Reality is Changing

I don’t know when exactly this started happening or why, but it is. Reality is changing around me. At first the changes were small, unnoticeable, but now…now they are everywhere and nothing makes sense anymore. Everything seems fake, too fantastical to be real, but here it is before my eyes. 

The things people wear now are so full of color or design. Ladies walk casually in their long dresses covered in butterflies or clouds. Some clothes seem to emanate fire, a smoke following them wherever they go, but they do not burn.

People themselves look different, with skin colors all through the spectrum, and eyes and hair colors the same. There is no set tone for those things anymore, they are now a mixed match of any color imaginable.

It is not just the people that have changed but the world itself. Giant structures have popped up everywhere, made of various materials. Some buildings look like castles, others ruins, factories, grand buildings made with strange artsy shapes.

I don’t know how it ended up like this. I don’t know why it is happening. All I know is that I am in love with this new world I live in. So much creativity and freedom to be what you want to be. No matter your style, anyone can fit in in this world. It is a beautiful place and I am proud to call it my home.


The End

12/30/22


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/18/22 The Hypno-Toilet

12/25/22 Paper Floor

9/22/22 We the Dreamers